Health Workshops and Screenings
Dr. Walter Scott specializes in the prevention of conditions that are the leading source of injury among industrial workers, health care personnel, service industry employees, and sedentary workers.
Chiropractors work specifically with the spine and nervous system. Misalignments in the spine place pressure on nerves and the brainstem within the spinal column causing interference to the nervous system flow throughout your body. These interferences to your nervous system can be detrimental to your health if left uncorrected.
During the last several years, we have made it a goal to establish partnerships with employers to help raise awareness in natural health and our body’s innate ability to maintain and heal itself.
Our efforts have greatly benefitted the health and lives of these employees and we would like to extend our services to your company.
As a service we are able to provide you with special workshops in your office such as back safety, proper lifting and bending techniques, and peak performance, amongst others. In addition, we regularly donate our time to local communities teaching lifestyle changes through all natural means. Specifically, we are able to provide posture screening and spinal checks at events. The following is a list of these services offered:
- Proper Lifting and Bending Techniques
- Proper Ergonomics in the Workplace and at Home
- Stress Management
- Health and Wellness
- Peak Performance
- Aging gracefully
- Arthritis and Allergies
- The Power of Chiropractic
- Proper Spinal Care
- Health with a Drug Free Body
- Moms To Be
- Raising Healthy Kids
In addition to these workshops your company will also benefit from the following services:
At No Cost to Employer
- We do on-site preventative spinal screenings
- We address employees’ health concerns on a pre-crisis basis
- We provide educational workshops for everyone
Benefits to Employees
- Employees receive free, on-site, preventative spinal screening
- Employees receive discounted initial consultation, examination and xrays
- Employees may attend free, ongoing, educational workshops
- You promote employee good health and responsibility
- You decrease employee lost time
- You enhance employee productivity
- You decrease your benefits risks
- You increase employee benefits at no cost
Additional Features and Benefits to Employers
- Your employees will receive special discounts for family members
- Chiropractic care is as proactive service which maximizes health potential
- Chiropractic care reduces susceptibility to injury on and off the job
- Job performance and productivity are enhanced
- Employees are able to return to work sooner
- Employers save on lost time from Employee injury
We would love the opportunity to foster a relationship with your company. We hope that you find this information beneficial and of value to your employees and yourself. We look forward to hearing from you so we can determine how we can develop a successful relationship.